Thursday, February 24, 2011

My cute recipe book

The Borders near me is closing :( However, before they did, i bought myself a really cute recipe book....It's blank so u can put all your bests in one place!..super convenient! The best part though is definitely the food drawings! For a person who is artsy and finds cooking fun..this made it even more fun. In the back, it has a matching pouch...not to mention a really cute onion key chain!..It was made by Paperchase, a company located in the UK and (if you don't have a borders near you), can be found online at www.paperchase.co.uk. They make everything from paper products to home goods and office products. Not to mention handbags and really cute umbrellas!...I love how graphic and colorful they make everything. If you love cute stuff or searching for a perfect gift, definitely check out their website... After visiting it myself... I was def glad I had left my purse in the other room! i wanted everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...