Saturday, April 9, 2011

toothpaste love affair

      You are probably wondering why I wrote a blog post about tooth paste. Well...this product was truly that amazing... I have been having severe gum and tooth pain for a long time. Not knowing the cause..I started doing research... After reading an article about the harmful affects of toxins in toothpaste..like fluoride, sodium lauryl and parabens. I decided to make a switch. I chose an all natural tooth paste by Natures Gate. It has pomegranate, aloe, white tea, and bisabobol among others.With in one use I started to see results...Instantly I was pain free! They were also super shiny.Basically, my teeth have finally found peace!..and I have fallen for Natures Gate creme de peppermint! Im not saying... change your tooth paste...but definitely educate yourself on what you are brushing your teeth with...they say.... do not swallow for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...