Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ninja Monkey!!

I'm not sure where he came from, or why he's been creeping in my house the past couple days, but hes been getting into everything:
I first found him trying to attack my new rhinestone rings made from re-purposed fabric scraps. Don't worry though I stopped him before he did!
Then I found him trying to camouflage himself in some flowers. I don't think he realized they were my new felt flower hair pins!
        
Lucky for me I have super vision and spotted him before he really did any harm. However, one has to wonder where he will turn up next. .........Until next time ninja monkey!!

1 comment:

  1. Great creations! *-* Love all! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog, if you like it! Thanks Mary
    FOLLOW Venus at Her Mirror
    Venus on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...